When trying to print a receipt to the Star TSP 600 printer, the following message is returned:
List index out of bounds (4).
The printer drivers may be damaged.
Resolution (Version 10 and above):
To resolve this issue:
1. Navigate to Control Panel.
2. In the View by drop-down, select Small icons.
3. Click Devices and Printers.
4. Right-click any printer with Star in its name and choose Remove device. Click Yes.
5. Click Print server properties.
6. Click the Drivers tab, highlight any driver listed with Star in its name and click Remove.
7. Click OK.
8. Restart the computer and open Point of Sale.
9. Choose File > Hardware Setup Wizard.